Use up late summer veggies …
Serves 4-6 people as a side.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium summer squash
- 1 large carrot
- 1 red apple
- 1/4 c. raisins, plumped
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. season salt
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- ground pepper, to taste
- Shred all veggies and the apple with a food processor shredding blade.
- Put raisins in a small, microwave-safe bowl and cover with water. Microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute to re-hydrate; then drain.
- Mix all veggies, apple, and plumped raisins in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour vinegar over veggie and fruit mixture.
- Add Miracle Whip, salt, pepper, and hot sauce and mix.
- Serve immediately or can be chilled.