Autumn is coming…
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/8 tsp. (pinch) nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp. sugar 0r 1½ tsp. sugar substitute, like stevia
- 4 eggs
- 1½ c. milk or regular, unsweetened soy or coconut milk
- 1 c. mashed pumpkin
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and pumpkin.
- Add wet to dry ingredients and beat ’til smooth.
- Cook on griddle like any other pancakes:
- Use about 1/4 – 1/3 c. batter per pancake.
- Griddle on medium to medium-high heat until edges firm and batter bubbles.
- Flip with spatula and cook reverse side ’til golden.
- Heat an empty plate on high for 2 minutes in a microwave.
- Place cooked pancakes on the heated plate in the microwave (not on) to stay warm while cooking remaining pancakes.
- Keeping the pancakes warm can also be done on a warmed cookie sheet in an oven preheated to about 250 degrees Fahrenheit.