Quick and easy potato salad; good for using up left-overs.
- 2 left-over baked potatoes. (Ours had been steamed on the grill.) Skins removed.
- 1/2 can (~ 7.5 oz.) French-cut green beans. (Ours were left-overs also.)
- 1/4 onion, diced.
- 2 Tbsps. light sour cream.
- 2 Tbsps. kosher dill pickle juice from a jar.
- 2 tsps. dried dill.
- 1-2 tsps. black pepper (to your own taste).
- A pinch of salt.
- Cube the peeled, left-over potatoes into about 1-inch cubes.
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Add more salt, dill, or pepper if needed to your own taste. (I used 2 tsps. pepper and 2 tsps. dill and not a lot of salt.)
- Cover and allow to sit in the refrigerator to develop flavors if not serving immediately.
Makes a small amount, about 3-4 servings.